"..NLP cannot be dismissed as just another hustle. Its theoretical underpinnings represent an ambitious attempt to codify and synthesize the insights of linguistics, body language, and the study of communication systems." - Psychology Today
Words are but 7% of communication. Think of what you've been able to accomplish in your communication, and imagine what could be obtained if you were to communicate directly, and purposefully address the other 93%. Factually, we are communicating beyond just words, and are communicating effectively in a majority of cases. However, most of us are not consciously aware of what we are doing to accomplish this – especially in interactions where our communication did not receive the reaction we intended.
An understanding of how the mind processes language and communication, and how it relates to behavior is the study of hypnosis and neuro-linguistics. Through understanding the language of the subconscious, a hypnotist can communicate and achieve their desired response. Yet, the usefulness of this type of communication extends well beyond the field of hypnotism. Each day, most of us are in a position to interact with our fellow humans. Many of these interactions directly effect our lives in terms of success in our career and personal relationships. An understanding of full and complete communication can mean the difference between our happiness – or our frustration – with life.
"I was quite apprehensive about attending a 15 day course and was nervous that I would not be able to keep up or that I would make a fool of myself. However, I need not have worried. The course was very well structured, paced and the Bennett/Stellar University Team were a pleasure to work with. I could not help but get happier and happier as the course progressed."
- Steve Dickinson. Project Manager
Read More >>
Learn how to relieve the pain and limitations
caused by traumatic injuries such as those
caused by accidents and falls instantly